STEP 1 : Specifications Study
- Context, needs and strategic objectives study
- Analysis of business, functional and technical aspects of the project
- Search for alternative solutions to reduce costs
- Feasibility study based on budget and schedule allocated
STEP 2 : Supervising the bidding process
- Identify contractors who meet the criteria for the project
- Obtain competing bids from agencies and other contractors
- Help the client understand proposals (relevance, recommendations, creative approach, technological options, etc.)
- Assess selected companies (skills, methodology, experience, references, etc.).
STEP 3 : Study and negociate budget proposals
- Study the estimate item by item (management, creation, design, engineering, integration, staff training, etc.)
- Analyze the terms proposed (qualifications and experience of contributors, days per item, daily rates, subcontracting mark-up, payment times, etc.).
- Check inferred or hidden costs (artwork purchases, translation expenses, software license, maintenance, hosting, etc.)
- Study legal clauses (guarantee period, ownership, rights for use, adaptation and reproduction, guarantees, etc.)
STEP 4 : Guarantee project launch
- Define the organization and the contributors’ roles (steering committee, schedule, meetings, approvals, etc.).
- Define the scope of the project (graphic uniformity, storyboard, studio, technical and operational requirements).
- Check the consistency between the initial proposal and the scope chosen in terms of resources, scheduling, and budget.
STEP 5 : Supervise production
- Track progress of main production phases (creation, design, engineering, integration, etc.).
- Check production company’s commitments and compliance with delivered solutions (acceptance).
- Manage any risks of going over budget or schedule.